We’re growing fast and are seeking a talented full-time Print Room & Signage Technician with a passion for beautiful and functional signage and wayfinding systems to help people navigate and connect with their environments.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Produce all aspects of our digital print works.
- Ensure all Company H&S requirements are conscientiously upheld
- Operate Large Format Printers/Cutters and Finishing equipment
- Liaise with Print Room Manager to agree which work will be outsourced
- Work as part of a team or using your own initiative
- Work to strict deadlines, ensuring all work is produced to the highest quality
- Manage internal workload effectively and as required
- Approve all outsourced artwork in a timely fashion
- Be a ‘H&S champion’ and report any near misses or H&S issues
- Support the Sign Technicians as and when required
- Ensure work area is kept clean, tidy and organised in line with 5S principles
- Actively promote and support Continuous Improvement initiatives within the company, including investigating and correcting of Non-Conformities.
- Establish, maintain and develop effective working relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Understand drivers of customer satisfaction and strive to improve customer experiences
- Undertake other reasonable duties as defined by the Production Manager
- Review existing processes and implement new systems to streamline procedures and increase the companies efficiency
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience within a Large Format Print Operator/ Finisher position (1+ years desired)
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced print environment
- Flexible with working as part of a team or using own initiative
- Hard-working, committed, responsible, reliable and dependable
- Working experience with 5S / Six sigma
- Experience working within the signage industry
Experience in using the following software
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator and InDesign.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
How to apply
Please send an email expressing your interest in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org