Cobal Sign Systems Ltd has been manufacturing and installing signage for over thirty-five years and in all that time has maintained an exemplary safety record. The company firmly believes that expert management of health and safety is a vital element for the success of the business. A good health and safety record goes hand in hand with high productivity and quality standards.
The company recognises that it cannot conduct its business without its staff, which is its greatest asset, and it is fully committed to ensuring its employees’ health, safety and welfare at all times.
The company acknowledges and accepts its legal responsibilities for securing the health, safety and welfare of all its employees, of sub-contractors working on its behalf and all others affected by their activities and will, wherever reasonably practicable, strive to go beyond the requirements of legislation.
The company is committed to ongoing monitoring and review of processes to achieve continual improvement in the management of health and safety.
Its general intentions are to:
- Provide adequate control of health and safety risks arising from its work activities
- Consult with its employees on matters affecting their health and safety
- Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment, including Personal Protective Equipment
- Ensure safe handling and use of substances
- Provide information, instruction and supervision for employees
- Ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and give them adequate training
- Prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions
The Company will carry out a review of this policy at regular intervals with advice as required.
Dated: 08 July 2021